Sunday, December 23, 2007

MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!!!!!!!

2 more sleeps (as the kids would say)! I believe that we're all ready for the big event. 2 school concerts, 1 Sunday School concert, 1 Cantata, shopping till we dropped, wrapping, baking, cleaning, decorating,... can I sleep through Christmas? I'm exhausted. :)
My mom and sister arrive tomorrow. We'll all head in for the Christmas Eve service. Then we'll settle in for a long winter's night and be up nice and early to get that Turkey in the oven. Mmmm...
I've told the kids I don't want to see them before 7am. Perhaps they'll sleep in? Yah, right. They're pretty excited.
My uncle comes for dinner. Then Aunt Shirley, Lorna and family come late afternoon for supper. It's a lot of fun. Christmas wouldn't be the same without them. I've spent Christmas day with them my whole life.
Then, of course, we're off to Randall's house for Boxing Day. Can't wait to have all 24 of us celebrating in one spot. The neices and husbands are starting to arrive and it'll be great to have everyone (except Tetcy's) together. We'll miss you Tetcy and Ray and Craig and Joe.
It's late and tomorrow promises to be a busy day... so I'll say goodbye.
Merry Christmas to all and to all a goodnight.

1 comment:

sugarnuggets said...

Aaaaw. I sure missed everyone too! Maybe one day I'll convince Ray to head out there again for that long winter's drive!
We had a lovely time at Ray's folks though and that was nice too!

Love ya, Tetcy