Wednesday, June 17, 2009

6 Unimportant Things That Make Me Happy!

My niece, Amanda, had this on her blog and challenged some of her family members to make a list too. Great idea, Amanda! Love you!
I have a great deal of BIG things to be happy about but here's my list of the little things that count:
  1. A clean kitchen.
  2. Sharing a late-night snack with Marten.
  3. Making a card and loving how it turned out (then I can't wait to give it to the person I made it for).
  4. Hearing the kids laughing when they're playing together.
  5. Coke Zero (yep... a little addicted).
  6. Getting on the computer to see that I have a comment on blog, or someone facebooked me, or I have an email. Ahhhhh... someone loves me! :D
Looking forward to seeing what the rest of you are enjoying. Anyone can join in. It's fun to think of what brings a smile to your face.

2 comments:

Matt n' Amanda said...

I love your six things also and I can totally relate. :) I LOVE YOU! and you made my day!
Hope your day is great and that you get to have a swim in your pool. :)
LOVE Amanda

Anonymous said...

Hi, I am a Nieuwhof to, living in New Zealand. My roots are in friesland, would be interested to know yours and if we are in anyway related.

Willem Nieuwhof

nieuwhof@xtra.co.nz