Friday, October 19, 2007

You're More Beautiful Than A Tuna!

I'm still laughing. I thought this was so funny.
Jason and I are always saying "I Love You." "I Love You More." As I was tucking him into bed last night, we were going through this routine. To outdo me, he gave me a BIG hug and said "Mommy, you're more beautiful than a tuna." Well, I laughed and laughed and he looked hurt and asked me why I was laughing. I asked him if he knew what a tuna was. He thought it was a flower; maybe a tulip. Awwww... so sweet. I explained the mistake to him. We haven't stopped laughing and teasing each other since. Isn't it priceless? Too funny. I'm laughing as I type this. I won't forget this for a long time. Mmmmm... I better inform him that line won't work with all the girls. He must have taken lessons on romance from Marten. :) I love you, Marten!
I, of course, told Marten and he has since told everyone at the farm. Great! I expect a little bit of teasing the next time I see everyone. I hope I don't turn into a cold fish. Hee, hee. lol
There. Have I made your day? I love to laugh out loud.
Keep laughing. With much love, Karen

2 comments:

sugarnuggets said...

Waaaaay too funny. And oh so sweet eh! Little boys are just priceless!!

Romance...well, I often wonder how that is developed in the male.....I think it's either in them or it's not. But you love them anyway!

Enjoy these days of little ones....I hate to tell you that one day you'll wake up and he'll be a teenager. If it can happen to me, it can happen to you. But you'll enjoy those days too!

Tetcy

Matt n Amanda said...

That is too funny! I bet you could send that one to Reader's Digest. $100 later...? :D haha. I always want to send them a funny story but I never want my name printed and people know me. haha.
Its funny how those things spread eh? It probably made it's way to my house for dinner conversation. haha. It is a good feeling to make people laugh.
Well I hope something makes you laugh again today. Much Love,
Amanda