Monday, September 17, 2007

Here We Go....

Ok, so here we go. My first attempt at blogging. I have just spent a pleasant evening reading some of my nieces blogs. Very nice.
It has been noticed among my family that I did not have a site myself so I thought I would give it a try. I must admit that it is a wonderful way to keep in touch with one's loved ones. However, I am not in the habit of writing down my thoughts... and so I cannot promise to be faithful to this everyday. Please be patient and don't give up on me. I'll learn. But I'm slow.
I love you all so that is why I am trying this.
Now the next challenge... letting you all know that I'm here.
Eventually, I'll be up and running and figure this all out.
Until then, I'll be happy just to read your blogs and respond to them.

Love you all, Karen

2 comments:

Matt n Amanda said...

I LOVE IT!!!! Thanks for the tip on the shaving cream I will definately be trying it! Thanks fr the email too. I will send ou one later after I investigate Sobeys! I hope you have a super day! Love MAnda

sugarnuggets said...

Yahoooo!

How exciting to have another blog to read!!!
I love the pictures! Keep it up!

Love ya, Tetcy