Thursday, November 8, 2007

Christmas Shopping

I'm already excited about Christmas shopping. In fact, I almost have it all done. I know, I know...shocking to most of you. :) It makes me so happy to buy for other people. I just hope they like what they are getting. It's so much better that way. Sigh... the money goes fast though, doesn't it? $40 is gone before you know it. I wish I could spend a million on all of you.

We have another 4 day weekend ahead of us. PD day tomorrow and Monday is off for Remembrance Day. The only plans we have is Church, lunch with my family and then Kathy, Nicolle and I are going to the Three Oaks craft sale in Summerside. The three of us go every year. Kinda fun!

I have absolutely no exciting news. I just wanted to touch base and remind you to check out Nicolle's Blog. She's awaiting comments. :)

2 comments:

Matt n Amanda said...

I just love going to craft sales and I am missing them all this year. Mind you we do usually miss them since there are so many other things going on. It just brings you back to the day that we were sitting at that same craft sale and some lady ran right into the table that uncle marten made... she probably still had a bruise. I hope you have such a fun time! Have a realxing long weekend!
Love Amanda

Dianna said...

Yeah I remember we used to go to that, and mom had stuff for sale there too,it was fun to be the one standing behind the table too, I remember that too.
Here in good old USA its not remeberance day, its "Veterans Day" but none the less kids were off for school here too. We cant wait to see you at Christmas time! Isnt it amazing how fast 40 bucks goes. Good thing I know where to get more for less :) See you soon , Love Dianna