Thursday, November 1, 2007

Halloween 2007

I've been blessed with the flu since Friday. I woke up a little later since my Mother was here. I had parent-teacher interviews at 10am and Mom was here to look after the children. I didn't feel 100% but I went to the school and the interviews were OK. Brilliant Kids. :)
By afternoon, I really didn't feel good. That was the start of a very long week. I went between melting hot and freezing cold. I had a major headache and I was so tired and sore. Thankfully, that's over except for a very nasty cough.

Since I wasn't feeling well enough to Trick-or-Treat, my wonderful nieces (Rebecca and Julie) agreed to take Nicolle, Jason and Andrew out trick-or-treating. Thank you sooooo much girls. I love you. (Sorry you're sideways. Oops!)
Nicolle and Jason were pirates and Andrew was a handyman. They had so much fun and got SOOOO much candy. I can imagine that it should last a good long time. I hope.
Besides this motley crew, the only other trick-or-treaters we had were Aaron and Cassie. Not so busy on our street. More candy for us! hee, hee, hee.
Hope you all had a good, safe holiday!
Now I'm looking forward to some weekend birthday celebrations with the family.
Love to All, Karen

5 comments:

The Nieuwhofs said...

Glad you are feeling better, hope the cough goes away too yet. Then you'll be really happy by the weekend. All the best.
Randall

sugarnuggets said...

What a fun bunch. We only had about 30 kids or so and the last two had facial hair...I think that's a bit too old to be picking up free candy!!!

Hope you are better!

Love ya, Tetcy

rustico3059 said...

Glad you are feeling better, and make sure to take it easy for a while.I meeeaaannn it.
Love Elisabeth

Mary and Isaac said...

I'm glad you're feeling better as well!
We didn't have any trick or treaters - good thing too because I forgot to buy candy. hehehe.
Have a happy Saturday.
Love,
~ Mary

Matt n Amanda said...

sorry I am so late! It has really been that long since I have sat at the computer with enough time to get completely updated. I think I go the real life update. It was so nice to see you thins weekend and thanks so much for the card and gift. Your thoughtfulness meant so much to me! I hope you have a super week!
Love Amanda