Friday, November 16, 2007

I Have A Date Tonight!

This doesn't happen very often so I thought I'd better record it. :)
Last Christmas, Marten and I were given a gift certificate to the Top of the Park restaurant by the farm crew. It expires on Nov. 28th. Where did this year go? On talking with Randall, they have one too. Add Klaas and Alice and the 6 of us are going tonight. OK, not so romantic with your brother and sister-in-laws :) but we'll have fun. I'm really looking forward to it.
Hope you all have a great weekend too. Love ya.

4 comments:

The Nieuwhofs said...

The food was some good, we had lots of fun while eating. And then we all rolled home.
You have a good weekend too!!
Randall

Anonymous said...

I hope you had a blast love Damaris

rustico3059 said...

What do you mean, not so romantic? We had a good time, just ate too much, seems to be with those buffet things. First you try everything, and then you go back for the good stuff. The Killer were all those great deserts.
We should do it again sometimes,and least now we know what's good.
Love Elisabeth

Matt n Amanda said...

sounds like you had a really super time. Hopefully you all found enough babysitters haha. I am glad that you guys had time together to just hang out. hope things are good with you guys. Love Amanda